Cosiness & comfort
Thermal comfort, the heat balance of the body as a whole relative to the environment, can be illustrated by the predicted mean vote (PMV) and the predicted percentage of dissatisfied (PPD) derived therefrom. Even building products, air and daylight quality as measurable parameters play a decisive role in determining comfort.
What we offer
- We provide you with advice and support on questions of thermal comfort and cosiness.
- We simulate the thermal behaviour of buildings to estimate comfort and assess planned structural or technical measures.
- We record and evaluate comfort parameters.
- We give recommendations on how to increase comfort.
- We offer daylight simulation and measurement.
- We measure indoor air quality.
- We help you to choose building products with a building product management service.